To be the key movement in Hyndburn for environmental sustainability and to use our collective knowledge, skills, work and experience to secure this for current and future generations
- We value our environment, both local and global and respect its uniqueness and fragility.
- We are committed to the principle of environmental sustainability.
- We act as a catalyst for positive environmental change.
- We believe in working collaboratively for our environment.
- We believe that local people acting in their own right or collectively can reduce their carbon footprints by changing their behavior and practices.
- We are a people based organisation which is rooted in local communities.
- We seek to work for the benefit of all communities both present and future.
- We believe everyone has a positive contribution to make and we are committed to equality of opportunity for all.
- We believe that a green environment and active participation can contribute to improved mental health and wellbeing
- We work ethically.