Enter words and click search
Click on Sign Up! and we will keep you informed with our events and activities. You can un-subscribe at any time.

Energy Saving Grant



HomeWise may be able to help you apply for an Energy Saving Grant (subject to funding). These grants include:

-The Warm Front Grant that is a government funded scheme which provides a grant of up to £3,500.00 (for people on a qualifying income or disability benefit who own their home or rent from a private landlord)

-People on low income can receive grants to wards boiler repairs or replacement  

-Hyndburn Borough Councils Energy Saving Grant for up to £250.00 (for owner/occupiers 55 years and over) subject to funds available.

 -Regardless of your income you may be entitled to free loft insulation and cavity wall insulation.

If you have any queries you can contact:
Hyndburn Homewise Society Ltd.,
2/4 Whalley Road,

Tel: 01254 232249